- Compliance: We, MMTC-PAMP India., make all reasonable efforts to comply with the applicable data privacy laws of India.
- Data Collection: We may collect personal information from our users on registration by users for a particular service [or from browsing behaviour, where cookies may be used]. Your personal data will normally be used only to supply you with one of the services available from MMTC-PAMP India.
- Data Privacy: We respect the privacy of our users and will not sell or make available in any way personal information to any third party except in exceptional circumstances where required by a legal or other regulatory authority to disclose the information or when you the user require us to make available your personal information to you.
- Data Security: We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your data against unauthorised access by third parties, (including making use of encryption technology), but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the Internet is not entirely secure and you acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data.
- Cookies: The Site is set up to use “cookie” information collection technology - information that is automatically collected on the user’s browser through the Website - for the purpose of;
- (a) allowing users to log on automatically without being required to register each time to access the Restricted Materials (as defined in the Website Terms); and
- (b) user-traffic analysis and for managing relationships with our advertisers where they may exist.
- Note: information collected via cookies does not identify you personally, rather only in aggregate. You may still choose to disable the “cookie” on your browser to prevent the automatic process being activated each time you access the Website.
- Links: At present, we do not intend to make available any personal information provided by users to any third party or partner company. However, our site may link to other websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
- Governing Law and Disputes: This policy and consent forms part of our Website Terms and as such it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of New Delhi, India hall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to this policy and consent or otherwise to the use of your personal data, and that such laws shall govern such dispute or claim. However, we retain the right to bring legal proceedings in any jurisdiction where we believe that infringement of our intellectual property rights or breach of those terms is taking place or originating. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website. We operate this website from India and make no representation or warranty that the information contained herein is appropriate, available for use or complies with any law or regulation applicable in locations outside India.
- Governing Law
The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in New Delhi, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.